Bisquick Date Nut Bar Recipe

I am looking for an old recipe that came out in a free little paperback booklet from Bisquick about 40-50 years ago. My mom made these cookies bars called "Date Nut Bars".

When my Mom died I never found the little paper back booklet (it was well worn). I have not been able to find that recipe anywhere either. Do anyone keep the old files of those recipes? I would love to have it. Thank you.

By Nancy from Upperco, MD

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Nancy, Go to Cooks.com and put in Bisguick

date nut bar. I found it there. J.B.

Thank you, I have bookmarked this recipe and will try it. I have the same situation, my Mom made these from an old Bisquick recipe book when I was young but before she died I asked her about the recipe but she could not recall. The bars she made remained lighter in colour to a date loaf and the top was a little crispy. I will try this recipe this week and post a picture and comment if this turns out to be as I remember.

the original in the cookbook used white sugar not brown.

http://www.cook  te-nut-bars.html This site has the actual Bisquick receipe for Bisquick date nut bars. No cooking the filling just what you and your mom remember.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies BarsDecember 19, 2009
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Bisquick Mix Recipe
Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:43:56 PM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.