Bisquick Date Nut Bar Recipe

I am looking for an old recipe that came out in a free little paperback booklet from Bisquick about 40-50 years ago. My mom made these cookies bars called "Date Nut Bars".

When my Mom died I never found the little paper back booklet (it was well worn). I have not been able to find that recipe anywhere either. Do anyone keep the old files of those recipes? I would love to have it. Thank you.

By Nancy from Upperco, MD

Nancy, Go to Cooks.com and put in Bisguick

date nut bar. I found it there. J.B.

Thank you, I have bookmarked this recipe and will try it. I have the same situation, my Mom made these from an old Bisquick recipe book when I was young but before she died I asked her about the recipe but she could not recall. The bars she made remained lighter in colour to a date loaf and the top was a little crispy. I will try this recipe this week and post a picture and comment if this turns out to be as I remember.

http://www.cooks.com/recipe/tp9lh3a1/date-nut-bars.html This site has the actual Bisquick receipe for Bisquick date nut bars. No cooking the filling just what you and your mom remember.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies BarsDecember 19, 2009
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Bisquick Mix Recipe
Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipes
🎄