Cross Stitch Jar Lid
Cross stitch pattern inside canning ring.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- 5" x 5" Aida cloth
- canning ring
- cross stitch pattern
- thread for design
- metal lid from orange juice concentrate
- glue gun
- magnet (optional)
- Choose cross stitch pattern smaller than the top of a canning ring.
- Stitch pattern onto Aida cloth. When finished, cut away extra cloth.
- Center design on orange juice lid. Pull excess cloth to back of juice lid and glue.
- Push juice lid into canning ring so that the pattern is facing out.
Some of the canning rings are a tight fit. You might not think it will fit, but I have never had any that wouldn't fit. I had to use a hammer to get one to fit, but it worked out fine. You can glue these on a wall or glue a block of Styrofoam on the back and then glue a magnet onto that.
By Grace from Washington, PA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
December 18, 20070 found this helpful
I love cross stitch! Thank you for sharing these ideas, they look simple and fun!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 10:21:35 PM on 10.0.2.179 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us