Mother's Day Candy Bar Bouquet
- 2 fern silk flowers
- 3 silk roses
- 6 candy bars
- 6 candy bars wrappers from professional or make up
- your own with computer
- 6 plastic floral card holders
- green tissue paper
- curling ribbon or cloth ribbon
Take candy bars and wrap with professional candy wrappers as I did. I sell these glossy wrappers, but you can do something similar with your computer or gift wrap and lettering.
- Wrap bars and attach to plastic floral picks the kind similar to when you purchase real flowers and there is a card attached, but these are a bit wider to hold candy bar.
- Place several sheets of green tissue at a diagonal and place ferns and candy bars and flowers. Wrap tissue and tie with bow. This can also be done for graduations, birthdays, whatever.
By Carol from MA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
December 8, 2008
Where can you purchase the plastic floral picks the kind similar to when you purchase real flowers? There is a card attached but these are a bit wider to hold candy bar.
ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
In This Article
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on May 20, 2016 at 6:03:36 AM on 10.0.2.182 in 545 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us