Skwiskwis, Charlie and Venom (Shih-Tzu)

Charlie is a year and a half, Venom is almost 2 and Skwiskwis is 12 days old. They are Shih-tzus :) We got Venom when he was a baby, and Charlie we got a few months ago. We rescued her from a family that malnourished and abused her. And Skwiskwis is their new baby. The only one out of 8 that survived because the vet messed up :(

Skwiskwis likes to squeal, and roam around, she looks like she is trying to swim on the ground! lol Venom likes to play with toys and go running (he runs 14 miles a night with me, that's pretty good for a dog with 4 inch legs) And Charlie likes to steal all of Venom's toys and she likes to take baths.

They are all good little critters. They are very spoiled and lots of work, Skwis is bottle fed since her mommy had to get an emergency c-section after we took her to a different emergency clinic since the first one was awful! But Skwis has opened both of her eyes and is proving to be a healthy rambunctious little girl! The picture is of Venom (black and white) and Charlie (brown and white) watching their little newborn Skwiskwis!

By Annabelle from Gilbert, AZ

Editor's Note: Here is a previous entry about Venom.

I love Shih Tzus! How did the vet mess up? Just curious.

They're all beautiful! When I first looked at the photo, I thought Skwis was a Beanie Baby lying on the floor!

Is she a good mom though? They are all adorable?

Your Shi Tzus are precious! Is there a reason for the name Skwiskwis? It's cute, but hard to pronounce! I'm so sorry that you lost the rest of Venom's precious babies, but I'm sure Skwissie will be loved extra well. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

Photos Pets DogsMarch 18, 2008
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Charlie Brown Costume
Making a Charlie Brown Costume
🎉
🎄