Venom (Toy Shih-tzu)

Venom is 1 year and 1 month old. He is a Toy Shih-tzu. We got him a year ago, he was the runt of the litter (of a toy shih-tzu breed, you would never know it though, the little monster is 11 pounds!) And no one wanted him :(

He likes to attack the kitty cat, and play in the bath tub. He loves being dressed up in his security jacket. :P He is a spoiled brat, he refuses to sleep on anything but satin, and he is vicious.

By Annabelle from Gilbert, AZ

Very cute!

You can just pack him up and send him over here because I have JUST the cat for him, will make him a satin pillow from one of my pajama tops, I have a spare bathtub, several pet clothes, and I'll just bite his ear a little ONE TIME, to show him who's MAMA

BOSS! lol Perhaps you can find him a playdate neighbor dog similar to him? God love the little nipper! God bless you (): ) for saving him. : )

He is darling, and a carbon copy of my sister's Shi Tzu, Xandy. Xandy, too, has an attitude and will bite if provoked but, most of the time, he's very loving and friendly. Xandy has a daughter, named Kaylee, who is light brown and the most loving thing you'll ever meet! She doesn't even know what the word "attitude" means! Ha! Give Venom (a prophetic name?) a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

What a little spitfire love the photo, sticking his

tongue out us. I have a shihpoo who can be

a little devil. You have a real cutie enjoy!

Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 20, 2007
Shih Tzu laying on belly with chin on the ground looking at the camera.
House Training a Shih Tzu
Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
homemade toy canoe
Making a Toy Canoe
Felt Recyclables for Toy Truck
Making Felt Recyclables for a Toy Truck