Shih Tzu Photos

49 Shih Tzu Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Shih Tzu Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

I am wondering if anyone else has a Shih Tzu in this color?

Black and Grey Colored Shih Tzu

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Shih Tzu Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Shih Tzu Photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Tulip was 6 when she passed away. We both knew she was dying. Her cancer was far too aggressive, incurable. I estimated her to pass by December 5th.

She died December 30th. She was a shih-tzu. We found each other at a pet store.

Tulip a Shih-tzu on the beach with a woman.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Lil Missy is 4 months in this picture (Easter). She is a Shih Tsu (sheed zoo). Lil Missy is my Birthday gift, I'm 52. I have always wanted a small doggie. Lil Missy is three 1/2 pounds. Lil Missy is like a baby doll, a baby that won't grow up to be big.

Lil Missy (Shih Tzu) - Dog sitting under a table.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

I got Cooper and Bentley in March (2015) and Harley in June (2015). They love to play all of the time.

Three Shih Tzu sleeping together on a bed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Digger is a 4 years young Shih-tzu. I had always wanted another Shih-tzu, so when my husband came home the weekend of Mother's Day, he surprised me with him.

Close up of Digger a Shih-tzu licking his lips.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Olive is almost a 2 year old Shih Tzu mix. The mother of a coworker adopted a puppy and turned out not to have the time necessary to properly take care of her.

Olive (Shih Tzu) - close up of a light colored Shih Tzu

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Bailey came into our lives in October of 2014. The lady that had her was unable to care for her and left her alone for 5 days at a time. Bailey was given to us because the lady knew we would love and care for her like one of our children.

Closeup of Bailey a Shih Tzu with long hair.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Taylor is a 4 year old Shih Tzu. I found this little guy at a year old on Craigslist. He was malnourished, injured, and ready for a permanent home after having 4 in one year.

He was my husband's 55th birthday present. He is definitely a "daddy's boy!"

Taylor (ShihTzu), a small white dog on a couch.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Rosie is a 5 year old Shih-tzu. I got her 5 years ago from Texas. She likes to walk and play with toys.

Rosie (Shih Tzu) - Black and White Shih Tzu with a Texas Star ribbon.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

My son got her for me when she was about 3 months old. She takes all the toys and hides them on the couch under her blanket so her sister (an 8 year old Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler) can't play with them.

Georgie (Shih Tzu) - dog sitting on the couch

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

A friend found him caught in a barbed wire fence and had to cut him out. She couldn't keep him so we brought him home. Nobody ever claimed him - so he claimed us.

Dexter (Shih Tzu) - Light colored Shih Tzu with darker coloring on face.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Gizmo is a 12 year old Shih-tzu. I got him when he was 4, as a surprise at Petsmart! He sits under the bed and table. Gizmo likes to spend time with me on the bed and eating snacks.

Gizmo (Shih Tzu) - Light colored Shih Tzu with hair that covers his  eyes and bottom teeth that stick out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Kortney's Puppies are 8 weeks old! Their mama Kortney is 5. They are Shih-Tzus. Kortney was a puppy of my original Shih-Tzu, Kallie.

They like to roll over and let me pet their tummy before they will do anything for me!

Kortney's Puppies (Shih-Tzu) - Woman holding up 2 dark haired Shih Tzu puppies.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Sir Victor is a 21 month old small Shih-Tzu. I got him at 9 weeks old from a breeder in Bellingham, WA. He likes to run and play fetch, as well as hide and seek. He is a a very bossy little guy and likes to bite toes.

Sir Victor (Shih-Tzu) - Black and white Dog in the snow among shrubs.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7
Load More

Photos PetsSeptember 14, 2017
🎃
😷
🌻
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Shih-Tzu-Photos.html