Shih Tzu Photos

Category Pets
This toy breed is thought to have originated in Tibet. They were bred to serve as companions to Chinese royalty. These loyal and affectionate dogs are a popular pet breed. This page contains Shih Tzu photos.

Shih Tzu Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Shih Tzu Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Tulip was 6 when she passed away. We both knew she was dying. Her cancer was far too aggressive, incurable. I estimated her to pass by December 5th. She died December 30th. She was a shih-tzu. We found each other at a pet store.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 20

I got Cooper and Bentley in March (2015) and Harley in June (2015). They love to play all of the time.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 17

Lil Missy is 4 months in this picture (Easter). She is a Shih Tsu (sheed zoo). Lil Missy is my Birthday gift, I'm 52. I have always wanted a small doggie. Lil Missy is three 1/2 pounds. Lil Missy is like a baby doll, a baby that won't grow up to be big.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 17

Digger is a 4 years young Shih-tzu. I had always wanted another Shih-tzu, so when my husband came home the weekend of Mother's Day, he surprised me with him.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Olive is almost a 2 year old Shih Tzu mix. The mother of a coworker adopted a puppy and turned out not to have the time necessary to properly take care of her.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Bailey came into our lives in October of 2014. The lady that had her was unable to care for her and left her alone for 5 days at a time. Bailey was given to us because the lady knew we would love and care for her like one of our children.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Taylor is a 4 year old Shih Tzu. I found this little guy at a year old on Craigslist. He was malnourished, injured, and ready for a permanent home after having 4 in one year. He was my husband's 55th birthday present. He is definitely a "daddy's boy!"

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Rosie is a 5 year old Shih-tzu. I got her 5 years ago from Texas. She likes to walk and play with toys.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

My son got her for me when she was about 3 months old. She takes all the toys and hides them on the couch under her blanket so her sister (an 8 year old Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler) can't play with them.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

A friend found him caught in a barbed wire fence and had to cut him out. She couldn't keep him so we brought him home. Nobody ever claimed him - so he claimed us.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Gizmo is a 12 year old Shih-tzu. I got him when he was 4, as a surprise at Petsmart! He sits under the bed and table. Gizmo likes to spend time with me on the bed and eating snacks.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Kortney's Puppies are 8 weeks old! Their mama Kortney is 5. They are Shih-Tzus. Kortney was a puppy of my original Shih-Tzu, Kallie. They like to roll over and let me pet their tummy before they will do anything for me!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Sir Victor is a 21 month old small Shih-Tzu. I got him at 9 weeks old from a breeder in Bellingham, WA. He likes to run and play fetch, as well as hide and seek. He is a a very bossy little guy and likes to bite toes.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Taylor is my 4 year old Shih Tzu. I found him on Craigslist and the family just needed to find him a new home as their other 2 dogs were harming him.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Nikko is 3 1/2 years old and a Shih Tzu. We bought Nikko from a Shih Tzu breeder in our area at 8 weeks old. He likes to retrieve his toys and go for runs in the park.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Roxxy is a 3 year old Shih-Tzu that I got from my kids. She likes to play with her Elmo. She is the most loving dog anyone could have, plus she loves cartoons.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Zeus is a three year old Shih-tzu. A gift to my daughter from her father and I, and we brought him home when he was about three months old. Zeus loves to play with our cat, Panda Bear.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

I found her for sale on Facebook a year ago. She likes to run and play.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Sir Domino is a two year old Shih Tzu that has his own Facebook page.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Teddy is 5 months old. He is an AKC Shih Tzu. I got him in November. He just has a great temperament and trained so fast! He loves to play tug a war! Also, loves to open my closet doors to see what he can chew on.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Luckie is a 15 1/2 year old Shih Tzu. My husband bought me our wee guy after we lost our other dog. He doesn't like to do much now really, as he's getting to old.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

I got Ploutos from a friend.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Apparently she likes to make mud pies!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

Daisy is a 7 month old shih tzu. I knew the lady who had the father so before the pups were born, I spoke for one. She loves to play in the snow and chase snowballs when I throw them.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Tanner is a 1 year old Shih Tzu. I got him as a 36 birthday gift. Tanner likes to chase cats.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

I found him on capitalist 3 years ago and fell in love with him. He loves to ride on my husband's back while swimming. He rides in a stroller and he loves to chase geese.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

Jessie Jaynes turned two in October. He is a Shitzu. I got him by a chance encounter with a stranger whose best friend had a purebred she had flown in from Iowa but because of work and small children she didn't have time to care for her.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

We have had Katie since she was 12 weeks old. Katie took the house over as soon as we brought her home. She is the boss of the food bowl with her pal Oreo. She loves to play with Oreo. She plays fetch with my son Cash. She seems to have favoured him from the beginning.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

This is Oreo our little Shih Tzu. She was the runt of the litter. Her face is dirty from eating her favourite food spaghetti. We spent many weeks nursing her because she was so small. She is very feisty, she loves to play ball, and hates to be groomed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

She loves wearing a newborn size undershirt. Haven't been able to find one in black. Her favorite color.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Cheyenne is my tail. She follows me everywhere I go.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

My dog "Treasure" is a three year old Shih Tzu. My wife and I adore him. Treasure has the friendliest personality of any dog I have ever had. When we had head-on collision with another car, he was our comfort throughout the whole ordeal.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Venom is 1 year and 1 month old. He is a Toy Shih-tzu. We got him a year ago, he was the runt of the litter (of a toy shih-tzu breed, you would never know it though, the little monster is 11 pounds!) And no one wanted him :(

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

This is Fancy and she is 6 months old. I'm a breeder of Imperial Shih Tzu. She loves to pose for pictures.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Ted E. Bear is a 2-3 year old Shih Tzu. Since the loss of my "Panda" some 2 years ago, I had constantly gone on line viewing our local animal shelter hoping to adopt another Chin.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 14
Load More