Shih Tzu Photos

Category Pets
This toy breed is thought to have originated in Tibet. They were bred to serve as companions to Chinese royalty. These loyal and affectionate dogs are a popular pet breed. This page contains Shih Tzu photos.

Shih Tzu Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Shih Tzu Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Tulip was 6 when she passed away. We both knew she was dying. Her cancer was far too aggressive, incurable. I estimated her to pass by December 5th. She died December 30th. She was a shih-tzu. We found each other at a pet store.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

I got Cooper and Bentley in March (2015) and Harley in June (2015). They love to play all of the time.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Lil Missy is 4 months in this picture (Easter). She is a Shih Tsu (sheed zoo). Lil Missy is my Birthday gift, I'm 52. I have always wanted a small doggie. Lil Missy is three 1/2 pounds. Lil Missy is like a baby doll, a baby that won't grow up to be big.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Digger is a 4 years young Shih-tzu. I had always wanted another Shih-tzu, so when my husband came home the weekend of Mother's Day, he surprised me with him.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Olive is almost a 2 year old Shih Tzu mix. The mother of a coworker adopted a puppy and turned out not to have the time necessary to properly take care of her.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Bailey came into our lives in October of 2014. The lady that had her was unable to care for her and left her alone for 5 days at a time. Bailey was given to us because the lady knew we would love and care for her like one of our children.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Taylor is a 4 year old Shih Tzu. I found this little guy at a year old on Craigslist. He was malnourished, injured, and ready for a permanent home after having 4 in one year. He was my husband's 55th birthday present. He is definitely a "daddy's boy!"

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Rosie is a 5 year old Shih-tzu. I got her 5 years ago from Texas. She likes to walk and play with toys.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

My son got her for me when she was about 3 months old. She takes all the toys and hides them on the couch under her blanket so her sister (an 8 year old Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler) can't play with them.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

A friend found him caught in a barbed wire fence and had to cut him out. She couldn't keep him so we brought him home. Nobody ever claimed him - so he claimed us.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Gizmo is a 12 year old Shih-tzu. I got him when he was 4, as a surprise at Petsmart! He sits under the bed and table. Gizmo likes to spend time with me on the bed and eating snacks.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Kortney's Puppies are 8 weeks old! Their mama Kortney is 5. They are Shih-Tzus. Kortney was a puppy of my original Shih-Tzu, Kallie. They like to roll over and let me pet their tummy before they will do anything for me!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Sir Victor is a 21 month old small Shih-Tzu. I got him at 9 weeks old from a breeder in Bellingham, WA. He likes to run and play fetch, as well as hide and seek. He is a a very bossy little guy and likes to bite toes.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Taylor is my 4 year old Shih Tzu. I found him on Craigslist and the family just needed to find him a new home as their other 2 dogs were harming him.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Nikko is 3 1/2 years old and a Shih Tzu. We bought Nikko from a Shih Tzu breeder in our area at 8 weeks old. He likes to retrieve his toys and go for runs in the park.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Roxxy is a 3 year old Shih-Tzu that I got from my kids. She likes to play with her Elmo. She is the most loving dog anyone could have, plus she loves cartoons.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Zeus is a three year old Shih-tzu. A gift to my daughter from her father and I, and we brought him home when he was about three months old. Zeus loves to play with our cat, Panda Bear.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

I found her for sale on Facebook a year ago. She likes to run and play.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Sir Domino is a two year old Shih Tzu that has his own Facebook page.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Teddy is 5 months old. He is an AKC Shih Tzu. I got him in November. He just has a great temperament and trained so fast! He loves to play tug a war! Also, loves to open my closet doors to see what he can chew on.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Luckie is a 15 1/2 year old Shih Tzu. My husband bought me our wee guy after we lost our other dog. He doesn't like to do much now really, as he's getting to old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I got Ploutos from a friend.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3
Load More