Rat Terrier/Chihuahua Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Some of the best family pets are mixed breed dogs. This page contains Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix photos.

Rat Terrier/Chihuahua Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Rat Terrier/Chihuahua Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Zoey is a 6 year old Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix that I got from the humane society, five years ago. She likes to play with her "brother". She loves to go for walks, ride in in the car and lick. She has a tongue that doesn't quit.

Closeup of Zoey with tongue out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

"Millie" (short for Millionaire), is a 3 year old Chihuahua/Rat Terrier Mix. I walked into a gas station 3 years ago and there she was running circles around the store, causing complete chaos.

Millie Standing up to Look at Flowers on Glass Table

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Molly is 1 year and 7 months old. She is a Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix. I got her through a friend on May 26, 2009.

Molly and her toys.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Molly is 1 year and 6 months old, born April 4, 09. She is a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix. I got her from a friend in May 2009.

Dog dressed as Sherlock Holmes.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

She was rescued from an outdoor breeding situation in West Virginia. She was sent on a transport from a high-kill shelter to a Massachusetts foster. I found her on Pet Finder.

Sadie (Chihuahua Rat Terrier Mix) - black and white dog in dog bed with stuffy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Here's Sable! Sable is a 4 year old Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix. We received her from my fiance's sister after she had her first born. This is our first born and she is spoiled to death! She is a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix. She loves to sleep with us.

Dog on dog bed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Munchkin was a Chihuahua/Small Rat Terrier mix. He lived to be 13+ years old and is recently deceased.

Terrier in garden.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is Spike. He is 1 1/2 years old now but 2 months in this picture. He is a Chihuahua and maybe Rat Terrier. I got him for Valentine's Day because my first Chihuahua, who is a female, fell in love with my husband and he joking said maybe I needed a male Chihuahua to love on me.

Black and tan dog in red knit hat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Chilito is 7 years on on November 14, 2007. He is a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua. I answered and ad for a free Chihuahua.

White and tan dog with hat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Mimi (Chihuahua - Terrier) Photo. Mimi is an 11 year old chihuahua - terrier mix. We got her from a lady selling puppies, Mimi was 8 weeks old when we got her. . .

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Paris is a 4 month old rat-cha. I got him 4/17/06 as an early birthday gift...

Photo of Paris, a 4 month old rat-cha.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This is our 4 yr old Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix, Sable. Can you tell she is spoiled? She loves dressing up and cuddling with us. She is our pride and joy!

Dog with earrings, necklace, and tiara.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Here's Sable! Sable is a 4 year old Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix. We received her from my fiance's sister after she had her first born.

This is our first born and she is spoiled to death! She is a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix. She loves to sleep with us!

Photos Pets DogsOctober 20, 2013
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Rat-TerrierChihuahua-Mix-Photos.html