Terrier Mix Photos

1
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Small black and white dog.I think she has some Staffie in her because of the brindle, but I'm not sure what the rest could be. She's lightening quick and seems to go for any squirrel or pigeon that crosses her path. She's just over a year old and I got her from a rescue home so I don't know anything about her background.

Crumplehorn from Manchester

Answers

I think your dog might be mixed with a breed called a Beauceron. The Colors aren't in her but i think her body shape might be matched with it and the hipperness. If you're reading this go to my post for a 12 year olds party. PLEASE!!!!!!!! iT HAS MY NAME LIKE TORI OR SOMETHING THANKS . pOST BACK TO ME.

it sort of looks like a Chinaman pit bull.

By Lafaughn (Guest Post)

I think she has a lot of terrier in her. They love to hunt and are very fast, they are also short haired and very smart.

Her body looks alot like our Jack Russell Terrier - they are really quick and ours jumps alot.

Still looks cute though.

Anonymous

Cool

Anonymous

My husband and I have a Staffordshire Terrior/ Pit mix. Your dogs body looks like a staffie. Ours is very smart,sweet, fast and she like to chase things. And she loves to dig and chew up sticks.

We adopted her when she was 2 from a shelter and she is 7 almost 8 now. She does quirky things and we love her very much.

Answer this Question

53 Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Champ is 10 months old. Based on his vet's opinion, he is part Dachshund and part Terrier. I believe he is part Hound, and part trouble-maker! After having just lost my beloved pit bull, Jada, to a reckless van driver, I went around to shelters to make donations in her memory.

Champ in the snow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Zoe is a 7 month old Chihuahua/Terrier mix. We adopted little Miss Zoe from a rescue organization at the end of July. The rescue we went through rescues small dogs in the San Diego/Mexico area.

Zoe Chihuahua Terrier Mix

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Taz is a 2 year and 5 month old Terrier mix. I got Taz just before I had brain surgery. I was unable to bend over and little Taz became my best helper.

Without any training, he started to pick up items that I dropped, and handed them back to me.

Black and tan terrier.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Squeeky is approximately 18 months old. He is Schnauzer/Terrier mix. We adopted Squeeky from Miss Linda's Dogs for Adoption at the end of August. Someone had left him on the steps of a rescue foster home.

Black dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Sonny is 7 year old Dachshund/Terrier Mix. We got him from SSDA, a Dachshund rescue group five years ago. Sonny likes to run around in the yard, sleep in the sun.

Brown Dachshund mix sitting on the carpet.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Baylei is a 14 week old dog. I'm not really sure, but I think she is a mini Lab and Jack Russel terrier. I got her on September 12, 2009. Baylei likes to play with the cats and play with us, she is so cute.

Black and white dog lying on back.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

We adopted him form the local Humane Society as a puppy. We named him Gusto Tuesday Ragamuffin as he is full of gusto, it was a Tuesday we adopted him and he looked like a ragamuffin!

Gus (Terrier) - white terrier mix with text spoofing the Dos XX beer commercial

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Chance is 2 years old and a terrier/Maltese mix. Chance and I crossed paths after some jerk abandoned him at a vineyard a couple of miles from the nearest home or structure on a hillside.

Chance (Terrier/Maltese Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This is Daisy Mable. She is a cairn terrier mix. I inherited her from a co-worker 8 years ago. She is the first small breed dog that I have owned, but they say "great things come in small packages".

Daisy at Mardi Gras.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7
Load More
Photos Pets DogsOctober 31, 2013
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Terrier-Mix-Photos.html