Yorkshire Terrier Photos

The Yorkshire Terrier or Yorkie is a small dog breed, developed in the 19th century to catch rats in clothing mills. Today they are a popular pet, despite their stubborn nature and being difficult to house train. This page contains Yorkshire Terrier photos.

91 Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Your Pet's Age
1 yr

Your Pet's Breed
Yorkie

How and when did you get your pet?
My daughters gave him to me as a birthday gift.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to play a lot; he is a very active dog. He has a lot of toys and he plays with all. He likes to take your shoes just for fun.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He likes to model and he loves when you buy new clothes for him.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Carley is 4 years old and a Tea Cup Yorkie. My friend gave her to me just before Christmas, 4 years ago

Carley likes you to throw her toys, and ride. She tells you when to go to bed and loves ice cream. If you're sick, she's right there with you. She's my little nurse, sometimes.

By Judy from N.C.

A yorkie sitting on a window seat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

This little guy is Roscoe. He is almost 1 year old. Mr. Roscoe is a Yorkie. Santa Claus thought he needed a good home, so he was under the tree on Christmas morning. He loves to play fetch. Roscoe loves to play with and chase our German Shepard.

A yorkie sitting in yellow flowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Tessa was 13 years old and a Yorkie. I got my Tessa when my other Yorkie had a litter 13 years ago. She would like to go for walks and play with her toys.

Tessa (Yorkshire Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Howard is an 8 month old toy Yorkie. I received an antique bird cage for Valentines Day so my husband took me to a pet expo. Instead of a bird, we found Howard!

Comment Like this photo? 10

Baby Woody is 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier. He was a dog sold to the pet company store and came down with a collapsed trachea. They couldn't sell him since he was sick and nobody wanted him since he had issues. So we took him in and made him part of our family when he was 1 year old.

Baby Woody (Yorkshire Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Lady Lacy Lovebug is a 5 year old Yorkie. I got her one year ago, rescued from a puppy mill. She likes to have her tummy rubbed. When we first got her, Lacy was very shy. It took a long time to get her to come out from under the furniture.

A yorkie sitting inside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Ricco is our 11 year old Yorkshire Terrier (teacup). My husband purchased him for me as a present. He plays tug of war with his toys! In this current photo Ricco is in desperate need of his bath.

Ricco (Yorkshire Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Sir Bentley Charles is 1 and 9 months old. He is a Yorkie. A family had bought him and decided they no longer could take care of the Yorkie, so, I brought him into my home and may I say he is a gift from God.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Bella is 5 years old and a Yorkie. My daughter gave me Bella almost a year ago. She was moving and her new place didn't allow pets. She was 4 years old when she came to live with me.

Bella, a Yorkshire terrier outside on a deck.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Jasper is a 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier. We rescued Jasper from a shelter after the police raided a puppy mill operation. Adopt. Don't Shop!

Jasper (Yorkshire Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

We got her right after her 2nd birthday. Her owner, Debra, was a breeder with over 20 dogs. She also worked with my husband. Debra found out she had brain cancer when Tinkerbell was one yr. old. Tinkerbell had become her own personal pet. She was so scared of everyone that Debra never could sell her.

Tinkerbell (Yorkshire Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Hershey was my 15 year old Yorkie. Hershey was a puppy from a previous litter I raised. Hershey liked to dress up and posed well for pics. At Halloween, in the past, she posed as The Great Artist! May she and all who went before and will follow rest in the loving arms of God!

Closeup black and white photo of Hershey.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Noel is a 2 year old yorkie. I got him two years ago before Christmas, and this is why I named him Noel. We go for car rides, and he rides with me on my Harley. He wears his clothes and riding goggles. I can't even call him D.O.G.

A yorkie wearing a Harley Davidson hat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17
Load More
Photos Pets DogsAugust 25, 2017
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Yorkshire-Terrier-Photos.html