In Memory of Hershey (Yorkie)

Hershey was my 15 year old Yorkie. Hershey was a puppy from a previous litter I raised. Hershey liked to dress up and posed well for pics. At Halloween, in the past, she posed as The Great Artist!

May she and all who went before and will follow rest in the loving arms of God!

By Alissa A. from TX

What a lovely dog - beautiful black & white photo too. Hope you get to love another dog soon.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so sorry for your loss, I too am grieving over the loss of 3 of my cats that I have had for the last 16 years. I know that as time goes by it gets a little easier but not much. I keep going and looking at all of their pictures and just keep on crying. I thank the lord I still have 6 more cats and 3 dogs to keep me going.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your baby looks a lot like my Cujo, who crossed the Rainbow Bridge in 2007. She was 17 and the coolest dog I ever had. I know she will be in your heart forever. I know mine will.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesSeptember 4, 2012
🍀
🐰
🌻