Carley (Teacup Yorkie)

Carley is 4 years old and a Tea Cup Yorkie. My friend gave her to me just before Christmas, 4 years ago

Carley likes you to throw her toys, and ride. She tells you when to go to bed and loves ice cream. If you're sick, she's right there with you. She's my little nurse, sometimes.

By Judy from N.C.

I have a question did you have problems house breaking your dog. The reason I am asking is my daughter and my friend have a yorkie. They go potty all over the house that my daughter had to get rid of hers. He was a sweet lovable dog and so are my friends. I would like to know if its the breed of dog or what.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is so cute. Our little Yorkie mix is the same way about bedtime. When he gets ready to go to bed (about 9:30), he wants everyone to go to bed,and sounds the alarm! LOL He also wants everyone, including our other dog, to be in the same room, he doesn't like it when we are all separated.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hello, Aww, she is just adorable and just loves her family to pieces. Sherri & Tucker ( Welsh Corgi)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Carley sure is a sweetie. What a cute little thing. I love how Yorkies like to be a ahem...a bit bossy!That is such a cute trait and those little tootsie rolleyes steal your soul.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi she is so pretty girl. Bet she is spoiled like my Tessa. I love my yorkie. They are so loveable dogs and very smart. God bless, Sheila.

Reply Like this photo? Yes