Digger (Shih-tzu)

Digger is a 4 years young Shih-tzu. I had always wanted another Shih-tzu, so when my husband came home the weekend of Mother's Day, he surprised me with him. I had to climb up in my husband's semi to retrieve a "box" for him. Only it was a tiny puppy in a pet taxi. The best present ever! He mostly likes to sleep. He is one of the laziest dogs I have ever known!

By Crystal S.

What an adorable gift! Digger is as cute as he can be. Please give him a "smooch" for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I will be happy to! He is adorable and he knows it! I have a female shih-tzu too and during the winter, i put coats on them. Well digger dances around and goes nuts until I put one on him. He even likes wearing her dresses!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

that so noce I got my Otis also on mother day I was so surprise I was dispointed when the person that was selling me one sold her so my daughter and dad surprise me with Otis . he be year old jan 1 im going post him

Reply Like this photo? Yes