Making a Fabric Octopus
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 3, 2020
Here is a fun little stuffed animal you could make out of simple supplies. Also, this octopus doubles as an indoor or outdoor toss activity. My daughter isn't good at catching balls, so this is easier for her to catch.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- googly eye stickers
- cotton balls
- pipe cleaner
- Cut a scrap piece of fabric into a square shape.
- Place your cotton balls in the center of the fabric and twist.
- Secure the octopus with pipe cleaner.
- Stick on googly eyes (or glue on).
- Draw a smile with a permanent marker and cut fabric to create octopus legs.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.