Making a Fabric Octopus
A scrap piece of fabric is easily made into a fun little octopus toy. It can be used indoors or outside as a toss toy, especially with younger children for whom a ball is still a bit more difficult.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a fun little stuffed animal you could make out of simple supplies. Also, this octopus doubles as an indoor or outdoor toss activity. My daughter isn't good at catching balls, so this is easier for her to catch.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- googly eye stickers
- cotton balls
- pipe cleaner
- Cut a scrap piece of fabric into a square shape.
- Place your cotton balls in the center of the fabric and twist.
- Secure the octopus with pipe cleaner.
- Stick on googly eyes (or glue on).
- Draw a smile with a permanent marker and cut fabric to create octopus legs.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.