How to Make a Yarn Octopus Doll
August 3, 2015
Read More Comments
Create a fun, easy, cheap yarn doll in no time!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Doll
- 1 yarn spool
- Optional: google eyes and felt scraps
- Wrap yarn into a large circle loop. The more yarn that is used in the loop will create thicker legs for the octopus. Also, the larger the loop, the larger the overall size of the doll.
- Tie a string through the top of the loop and tie a knot. Also tie a string around the neck to create the head.
- Cut the bottom of the yarn loop to free the strings.
- Equally divide the strings until eight sections.
- Braid each of the eight sections to create legs. Enjoy!
- Optional: Add a face with googly eyes and a felt smile.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
July 29, 2019
I have been trying to make handmade toys for my 9 month old son. So I was thinking of felt plush toys, but I found out something easier and I don't have to be knitting and sewing the materials together.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.