Crafts Using Fabric Remnants

Here is a list of things I plan to do in the future because after buying remnants at Walmart, I have fallen in love with certain fabrics and want them all around me all the time. The fabric I am talking about here is a red, gold, and brown fabric with the words "Faith and Hope" written on it.

I had covered a spiral notebook for myself, and I decided I would go on from here and I am never looking back!

Here we go:

I could go on and on with this. I am in love with fabric~:)

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

2 More Solutions

I like to get remnants from Walmart and cover little notebooks and notepads and keep them in my purse. I love fabric remnants, and I have this piece of fabric which has covered a simple notepad that I keep in my purse.

Photo of Fabric Covered Notepad

Start with a sturdy recycled food box such as a granola bar container and then wrap with jute and line with pretty fabric to create this fun recycled container. This page shows how to make a fabric and jute covered recycled box.

Fabric Covered Recycled Box - bottles of nail polish in box

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1
Crafts FabricMarch 14, 2014
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Crafts-Using-Fabric-Remnants.html