Crafts Using Fabric Remnants

Category Fabric

Your local fabric store often has a special section for fabric remnants, sold at discounted prices. These pieces of fabric vary in size, as they are often the ends of a bolt of fabric.

This is a guide about crafts using fabric remnants.

Here is a list of things I plan to do in the future because after buying remnants at Walmart, I have fallen in love with certain fabrics and want them all around me all the time. The fabric I am talking about here is a red, gold, and brown fabric with the words "Faith and Hope" written on it.

I had covered a spiral notebook for myself, and I decided I would go on from here and I am never looking back!

Here we go:

I could go on and on with this. I am in love with fabric~:)

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I like to get remnants from Walmart and cover little notebooks and notepads and keep them in my purse. I love fabric remnants, and I have this piece of fabric (in the photo below), which has covered a simple notepad that I keep in my purse.

I either use duct tape to match the fabric or a glue gun. I could make it with lace and such, but I mainly use them for a book cover. I am going to cover a puzzle book I am working on now. It makes the paper notepads and other books stay together and not get torn. I have matching rubber bands of different colors that I like to use with these little notepads.

There is a fundraiser sale going on soon and I am going to make up the cute little notepads and sell them for the local shelter.

By Robyn from Hampton, TN

Start with a sturdy recycled food box such as a granola bar container and then wrap with jute and line with pretty fabric to create this fun recycled container. This page shows how to make a fabric and jute covered recycled box.

Fabric Covered Recycled Box - bottles of nail polish in box

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts FabricMarch 14, 2014
🐛
👒
🌻
😷
Corona Virus Tips
🐰