Craft: Fabric Covered Notepad

I like to get remnants from Walmart and cover little notebooks and notepads and keep them in my purse. I love fabric remnants, and I have this piece of fabric (in the photo below), which has covered a simple notepad that I keep in my purse.

I either use duct tape to match the fabric or a glue gun. I could make it with lace and such, but I mainly use them for a book cover. I am going to cover a puzzle book I am working on now. It makes the paper notepads and other books stay together and not get torn. I have matching rubber bands of different colors that I like to use with these little notepads.

There is a fundraiser sale going on soon and I am going to make up the cute little notepads and sell them for the local shelter.

By Robyn from Hampton, TN