Fabric and Jute Covered Recycled Box
May 3, 2017
This project is easy to make and can be done with things from your house. All you need are a few simple things and it doesn't take long to make this up for a quickly organized space.
- cardboard box of any size
- hot glue gun
- jute cord
- First glue the box completely shut.
- Cut one side of the box out.
- Put a dot of glue on the box and attach the jute cord. Begin wrapping.
- Continue wrapping the cord to the top.
- Fit the fabric in the box and roughly cut it to size.
- Fold the edges over and glue them down.
- First glue the corners of the fabric to the corners of the box then glue the middle and then glue the rest down
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.