Fabric Covered Recycled Box
This project is easy to make and can be done with things from your house. All you need are a few simple things and it doesn't take long to make this up for a quickly organized space.
- cardboard box of any size
- hot glue gun
- jute cord
- First glue the box completely shut.
- Cut one side of the box out.
- Put a dot of glue on the box and attach the jute cord. Begin wrapping.
- Continue wrapping the cord to the top.
- Fit the fabric in the box and roughly cut it to size.
- Fold the edges over and glue them down.
- First glue the corners of the fabric to the corners of the box then glue the middle and then glue the rest down
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!