Stained Delicate Tablecloth and Queen of Clean

I desperately need help getting a grease stain out of a very delicate and very expensive hand embroidered table cloth, and I can't find a solution in any of the books I've found. I would like to know if there's any way you can put me in contact with Linda Cobb, "the queen of clean" to see if she can guide me. Thank you for your time.

Diana

Editor's Note: We have no relationship with the "Queen of Clean" and I didn't see anything on her website for questions. The website is http://www.queenofclean.com.

Baby powder put on liberally will work. You do have to let it sit for a few days. While visiting a friend, her dog buried a fried piece of chicken in my suitcase getting grease stains all over a silk blouse. In this case, I put the powder on, shook it off after a few days and reapplied the powder. Somethings will do well with just one application of baby powder but you can usually tell by how it looks when you shake the powder off. Sometimes, I have put it both on the front of the stain and the back of the stain. I've never had it to fail.

The best thing I've ever found for taking out grease stains is to rub some regular Crisco into the stain and then wash the item as you usually do. This works on auto grease, so it should work on other greases.

If the cloth is washable at all I would try Dawn dish liquid.If it won't harm sea birds & animals when they use it to get Crude Oil off of them after a spill I'd trust it with anything I own that is washable.& I'd try to just wash the greasy area,of course by hand getting as little ouside the area as possible.

But I'm putting the Baby powder suggestion in my Mental file.I can't do the crisco thing,I'm allergic to it.

She has a web site, I think it www.queenofclean.com if that isn't it go to www.azfamily.com she has a link there. She started on a local tv channel and has a spot once a week saw her this morning.

Good luck, if you can't find it I will check back tomorrow and maybe I can help get it.

""

how do i get diesel fuel smell out of jacket, etc

White linen napkin with embroidered corner.
Cleaning Vintage Linens
Tablecloth Dress
Making a Tablecloth Dress
Queen Anne's Lace
Getting Rid of Queen Anne's Lace
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Family Eating Together Using Placemats
Keeping Your Tablecloth and Placemats Clean
🎉
🎄