Lilly, Rosey, Pancho Villa And Buccaneer (Dogs)

Left to right, here are Lilly, Rosey, Pancho Villa and Buccaneer. Lilly is a 6 year old long haired mini dapple Doxie. Rosey is 8 and a short haired dapple Doxie. Pancho Villa is a 2 year old longhaired chocolate and white Chihuahua. And Buccaneer is a Long haired double dapple Doxie and is 4 years old. I got them from breeders and the pet store. I got each of them at the age of 8 weeks old.

They like to chase birds and squirrels, travel, ride quads, attack and rip out the stuffing of squeaky dog toys. I call this picture "The Tail's End". It can be quite a challenge at times to walk 4 dogs at once, I'm glad that they are small!

By Brenda from Kingston, WA

Buccaneer looks just like my little Stewie. Is he ok? Stewie has one undeveloped eye and one kinda cross-eyed eye, so he doesn't see well. I don't think he hears well either. But he is a beautiful dog and we love him.

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 5, 2010
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
Preventing Heartworms in Dogs
How Do Dogs Get Heartworms?
Cat Food
Is Cat Food OK for Dogs?
A dog sitting in a garden.
Keeping Dogs Out of Your Garden
🎄
🍂