Plastic or Metal Foot For Free Motion Quilting?

I'm going to buy a free-motion quilting foot for my Brother Low-shank sewing machine. What's better a Clear plastic foot or a metal foot? I assume the metal foot will be stronger, more durable & last longer & the plastic foot will be clear, so more easy to see projects through. Have any of you out there use both feet? And what do you recommend?

Cyinda from Near Seattle, WA

I've had two sewing machines, and with each I could only buy a specific type of foot to fit my machine. I had no say as to whether plastic or metal would be more convenient. Have you actually checked to see if both are an option for your machine? Is so, they aren't that expensive, just try one and if you don't like it you can still buy the other.

Yes, I've already checked before I posted this.... I can buy either for my machine... The plastic one is $10 & the metal one is $20... I just want what works best!

Quilting Tips and Tricks, Nine patch quilt block and tools.
Quilting Tips and Tricks
Crafts QuiltingDecember 16, 2007
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Using acupressure on a foot.
Using Acupressure for Foot Pain
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🎉
🎄