In Memory Of Boo Boo Kitty

BooBoo Kitty is 7 years old. My grandson Jon got Boo as a kitten, then when he moved in with Grandma, I took Boo also! When his mom got a house he moved with her but could not take Boo, so guess who adopted Boo?

Boo loved Jon, he would jump on him whenever he came over. I had my shoulder replaced and since then have had pain, especially when going to sleep. Boo used to lay right by me and purr until I went to sleep. He also let people know whom he liked and whom he did not!

Boo was always bring in live presents, mice and birds for us! If I was asleep he put them on top of me! There was lots of times when we had to chase a bird out of the house!

Our BooBoo passed to Rainbow Bridge, we all miss him so much! Today is Christmas, and I keep thinking of Boo. I make all my pets treats for Christmas, Boo knew when I was fixing his!

By Jodi

I'm so sorry for your loss.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your little Boo Boo Kitty. He must have loved you a lot--and known that you loved him, to shower you with so many presents.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He was a very handsome and special boy. It is so hard to lose them, but it is better than never having experienced their love. You gave him a wonderful kitty life.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

A beautiful boy. Thanks for sharing a little bit of his life with us.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 7, 2011
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
Making Felt Kitty Ears
Making Felt Kitty Ears
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 9:19:47 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.