In Memory Of Boo Boo Kitty

BooBoo Kitty is 7 years old. My grandson Jon got Boo as a kitten, then when he moved in with Grandma, I took Boo also! When his mom got a house he moved with her but could not take Boo, so guess who adopted Boo?

Boo loved Jon, he would jump on him whenever he came over. I had my shoulder replaced and since then have had pain, especially when going to sleep. Boo used to lay right by me and purr until I went to sleep. He also let people know whom he liked and whom he did not!

Boo was always bring in live presents, mice and birds for us! If I was asleep he put them on top of me! There was lots of times when we had to chase a bird out of the house!

Our BooBoo passed to Rainbow Bridge, we all miss him so much! Today is Christmas, and I keep thinking of Boo. I make all my pets treats for Christmas, Boo knew when I was fixing his!

By Jodi

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your little Boo Boo Kitty. He must have loved you a lot--and known that you loved him, to shower you with so many presents.

He was a very handsome and special boy. It is so hard to lose them, but it is better than never having experienced their love. You gave him a wonderful kitty life.

A beautiful boy. Thanks for sharing a little bit of his life with us.

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 7, 2011
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion