Tootwo (Mini Schnauzer Mix)

Tootwo is a mini schnauzer mix, approximately 5 years old. We got Tootwo just days after having put our sweet dog to sleep after 16 + years of loving companionship with my family.

Tootwo was a pound rescue. The lady that had gotten her couldn't keep her. We were at the vets office when she came in to try and find someone to take her. Her name came easy. We kept trying to call her by the name of our dog we had just lost, which was toots. We just said this is a toots number two, thus the Tootwo.

She likes going camping with us when we go. Especially when we have had to run from hurricanes. She prefers her food in a "treat ball" and will roll it around to get every last bite. If it rolls under furniture she will do her best to get it, but if she can't, she will get one of us to get it for her.

The one precious thing about this little girl is the way she seemed to know, even as a young dog, (probably less than 1 1/2 years old), when I was very sick. I had gone through a mastectomy, and was getting chemo. then radiation therapy. I would come home feeling so bad, but she would lay quietly on my lap, sometimes for 2 or 3 hours, and seemed to know that it gave me comfort. I know she is a dog, but she seemed to know at that time that I needed some quiet comforting.

By Loretta from Theodore, Alabama

We owned a little Scnoodle ( Schnauzer- Poodle) that was so sweet, and he died about two years ago. We miss him still. Your little one looks so sweet too.

Our Tui-Tui (actually Nosey Two) was a Lhasa Apso we had when I was a teenager. Your TooTwo sounds like one wonderful beastie! If you wanted, she could perhaps even become an official therapy dog.

Photos Pets DogsOctober 10, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds