Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Centerpieces for a Military Ball

0EmailPrintFollowSave

My friends and I are doing a military ball. I wanted to know what type of centerpieces I should use. Any ideas? So far we think the colors should be black and gold. Maybe black table clothes and gold napkins, etc.

Stephanie from Miami, FL

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By mcw 80 1,752 02/12/2008 Flag

See if you can find some U.S. flags, etc. for your tables. Also call some military recruiters and they might have some free recruiting posters you can hang on the walls in the banquet room. Or even an old style poster of Uncle Sam.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Marjorie Morris 2 02/12/2008 Flag

Check with the USO in your area. They may have some items you could use for decorations. Also the VFW may have some items too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mary Lou 14 765 02/13/2008 Flag

Is it a certain branch of the military that you want to concentrate on? That will make a difference with color schemes and props that u use.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sally 16 223 01/07/2010 Flag

(submitted via email)

Make paper hats featuring Uncle Sam in red and white stripes, make the top of the hat blue with white stars.
Matthews318

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes