Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Centerpieces for a Military Ball

My friends and I are doing a military ball. I wanted to know what type of centerpieces I should use. Any ideas? So far we think the colors should be black and gold. Maybe black table clothes and gold napkins etc.

Stephanie from Miami, FL

By

By Sally [13]01/07/2010

(submitted via email)

Make paper hats featuring Uncle Sam in red and white stripes, make the top of the hat blue with white stars.
Matthews318

By Mary Lou [14]02/13/2008

Is it a certain branch of the military that you want to concentrate on? That will make a difference with color schemes and props that u use.

By Marjorie Morris02/12/2008

Check with the USO in your area. They may have some items you could use for decorations. Also the VFW may have some items too.

By Marjorie C. Woodworth [82]02/12/2008

See if you can find some U.S. flags, etc. for your tables. Also call some military recruiters and they might have some free recruiting posters you can hang on the walls in the banquet room. Or even an old style poster of Uncle Sam.