Shoes Should Be In Pairs

Shoes come in pairs, you wear them in pairs, and you put them away in pairs - so why do they end up SINGLE? (and hubby doesn't help by just throwing them in containers, whether in pairs or not!) I have so many nice things, I am trying increasingly to shop in my own closet. To that end, I spent a few hours the other day just finding and pairing shoes! That way I can tell what I have available and I can give away the pairs I no longer wear. Somehow just having that sole goal made my task(s) much easier to tackle. Progress not perfection, as the AAers say.

By pamphyila from L.A., CA

Great point! This is exactly why hubby and I don't (and won't) share closet space. I also tend to keep my shoes (in pairs, naturally) on a shelf that's slightly below shoulder level. Our rotten dogs are less likely to drool on or make a snack of them that way!

Organizing ClosetJuly 2, 2010
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes