Kindergarten Graduation Party Activities

My son graduates from kindergarten on May 27th. I would like to give his class a party on Wednesday, but I can't find any activities to do. Does anyone have any ideas?

By Regina from Arab, AL

I know this probably sounds really weird, but the first thing that came to mind was when I graduated Kindergarten (1959 - LOL) I think it would have been really fun to have parents with pom poms just after the graduation ceremony was done to give a "cheer". ;-) You could maybe just bring some other parents on that Wednesday for the party to give a pom pom cheer in advance for the wee ones for their success? Of course, maybe a cupcake and some juice might be nice, too. ;-)

Holidays and Parties Parties KidsMay 20, 2010
Students in a Kindergarten Classroom
Teaching Kindergarten Students
A girl who has graduated, wearing her cap and gown.
College Graduation Party Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Graduation Party Cupcake
Physicians Assistant Graduation Party Ideas