Maggie Mae (Peekapoo)

Maggie Mae is 1 1/2 years old and a peekapoo. I received her last year when I had a cancer scare.

She likes to unfold the clothes after I fold them. She likes to go for a ride in the car. Maggie has truly been a blessing. She is just like one of the family. She is very spoiled.

Maggie Mae (Peekapoo)

Knowing Maggie's Mommy personally, I can assure you that she is the apple of her Mommy's eye and gets plenty of love and attention. Great photo of Maggie!!

She is a cutie pie for sure! I have a 9 month old male peek-a-poo named feather. They sure do have a personality!

Maggie Mae is an absolute doll! I just adore those expressive eyes! I know she is a great source of enjoyment for you and that you repay her ten times over with lots of love lavished on her! Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

Photos Pets DogsDecember 7, 2008