Peekapoo Photos

Category Dogs
The Peekapoo is one of the oldest hybrid or designer dog breeds, developed in the 1950s by crossing the Pekingese and the Toy or Miniature Poodle. This is a guide contains Peekapoo photos.

Peekapoo Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Peekapoo Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Gizmo Fletcher is 5 years old and a Peekapoo. Unfortunately, Gizmo's mom and dad got divorced and since we were good friends, they blessed us with him. He is the best dog, snores and eats a lot (just like a man), lol!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Harley (Peekapoo) and Maggie (Torty) at about 8 years old. This is a photo when they were younger but I thought it was so cute. We got these two within a few months of each other. They grew up together and are still the best of friends!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Polo just turned one year old. Polo is a peeka-poo. I got polo November 10,2008, my friend gave him to me for free because she needed to get rid of him. He likes to be pampered, and he likes to run around in our backyard, and also hunt lizards and roaches.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Feather is 9 months old and a Peek-a-poo. We rescued him from a horrible pet store.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Maggie Mae is 1 1/2 years old and a peekapoo. I received her last year when I had a cancer scare.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes