Store Children's Books on Plate Stacker

A plate stacker is a nice way to store children's books. Since I had one, I decided to use it for this purpose, and it is really nice. I don't put tons of books out at once. I change them periodically so the kids don't lose interest. I have found that this works wonders and the kids love it!

Of course, they are also great for putting coloring books on the top and the crayons and such on the second tier of the plate holder.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

This is a great idea; turn the holder on its side, and you can get even more books in there, and they won't fall over, either. Time for Carole to hit the thrift store and see if I can find some of these holders!

Im going over there to turn mine over right now, what a good idea!

A young boy reading a large book.
Organizing Children's Books
Organizing BooksJune 17, 2010
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Wickker Paper Plate Holders
Using Paper Plate Holders