Use Duct Tape on Blister

I keep a pen with some duct tape wrapped around it in my shaving kit and my wife keeps one in her purse. When one of our scouts or kids starts getting a hot spot ready to turn into a blister, especially when breaking in new shoes or boots or when hiking, we take a small piece of tape and cover the affected area. They are as good as new. The tape provides a friction free area and sticks way better than another tape we have tried.

By David from College Station, TX

We do that too, it really does work! My Boy Scout sons keep about 1 1/2 ft of duct tape (re-rolled onto itself) in their kits to use. My youngest wanted to completely duct tape both feet when he went on his 1st hike, LOL!!

Just wondering, do you use some cotton in between the tape and the blister? And do you have any advice on how to pull off the tape painlessly? Ouch!

Travel and Recreation Recreation Hiking TipsJune 10, 2010
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Duct Tape
Removing Duct Tape From Carpet
Making a Duct Tape Bow
Making a Duct Tape Bow
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops