Making a Duct Tape Bow
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
September 3, 2015
Duct tape bows are easy to make and can be used in many ways.
- Cut a long piece of duct tape. Bring both sides in, towards the middle. Go slowly to press away creases and bubbles.
- Now bring the two ends together (to form a loop) and use a piece of duct tape to attach the ends together.
- Create the bow by taking the loop of tape (for the bow) and flatten it a bit. Fold it in half, then bring the edges back towards the fold.
- Create the center of the bow by cutting a smaller piece of duct tape and fold it in half, sticking it to itself. Fold one side of the tape towards the center, then the other side towards the center. See photos below.
- Use a small piece of tape to attach the center piece to the middle of the bow. Now wrap the center piece around the bow to hold it together. Trim off excess tape and use another small piece of tape to hold it in place.
- Now you can use your bow for anything you want. Have fun!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.