Have a Cooking Day

Spend one day a week cooking meals to put in the freezer. That way you can have a less stressful week with less mess to clean up in the kitchen.

The header of this article sounds great and it didn't even mention expense. If it takes an hour's worth of electricity to cook a stew, you can cook extra to be frozen using that same electricity.

I think one reason people don't prepare food ahead is because they abhor the thoughts of eating previously cooked food. It smacks too much of leftovers. I am not opposed to leftovers and think some foods are better the second time around.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of response to this article. I hope to see a lot of feedback from members mentioning which foods they think actually taste better after having been frozen or as leftovers.