In Memory Of Hatchet

Hatchet was about 3 or 4 in this picture, she was a Heinz 57 mix. My daughter brought her home from a free puppies sign.

She loved to run and play. She talked to you, kinda like Scooby-doo, she knew how to open doors, we were working on learning to shut them too, she was a very smart girl.

Hatchet followed her friend Max, who lived next door, down the road to the main road and was hit and killed. She is sadly missed by her whole family.

By Wendie from Southington, OH.

:-( I'm so sorry for your loss. I know from personal experience that it's very hard. I hope you find comfort in happy memories.

This breaks my heart :-( I am so sorry for you loss! Thank you for sharing him with us!

I am so sorry about Hatchet. She looked like a wonderful dog. She was so smart. Hatchet is now at the "Rainbow Bridge", That is a poem about losing a dog. It is on the web if you want to read it. I recommend it. I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets become so much a part of us and they give us so much unconditional love. It is so hard to part with them.

So hard to lose a family member! My sympathy on your loss of beautiful, smart Hatchet.

So sorry for your loss. Such a sweet dog. As a animal lover just want to say, please, people don't let your dog out without being on a leash or at least being in a fenced in yard. Even in the "country", that's how you lose a best friend.

I am so sorry for your loss of Hatchet. He had beautiful eyes and I am sure he was just as beautiful inside.

Photos Pets DogsNovember 4, 2009
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎄
🍂