Camping In a Travel Trailer

For 3-4 years our whole family camped in a travel trailer exclusively. It was fun to prepare an entire meal of home-made lasagne perhaps, complete with china and silverware, and watch the other campers enviously eat hot dogs over campfires.

On Monday morning, the kids and I would search the empty campground for fires still burning and any other detritus left behind. We hiked all over the place and I would incorporate what we found into our lessons which I was teaching them.

By Susan from Baltimore, MD

I not sure where you camp, but for someone who has camped for several years the only time we have eaten hot dogs is when we wanted them. The only difference between the food we eat while Tent camping and what people who camp in trailers or RV's is maybe the plates!!!!!

We Tent Camp and the only difference between our meals and people who trailer camp is the the plates.

I find your post snobby and you are definitely missing the who point of camping. No one should be judge by the type of food the eat nor teach their children to do so.

Camping With Travel Trailer
Traveling With a Camper or Trailer
Travel and Recreation Recreation CampingJuly 12, 2011
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
Orange camping tent pitched near a mountain lake.
Tent Camping Tips
🎄