Slogan for Commercial Cleaning Business

My company name for my commercial cleaning business is "Debbie Also Does Cleaning". I need help with a slogan.

By Debbie from Sacramento, CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Debbie does good clean fun. So guys don't think your one of those cleaning outfits that offer naked maids.

When I read that, it says to me, "Debbie does wrong things as WELL as cleaning.", and it says to me, "Remember the porn flick chick, during the early 60's named Debbie? This Debbie cleans, TOO." Sorry to be brutally frank, but I see NO way that you should include your name, being so "famous in the wrong way to some" and would suggest saying instead more to the point, "Better cleaning/ Better rates."

God bless and help you. *-*

Have Mop, Will Travel

I would suggest at least removing the word "also" from your business name, unless you are like the movie Debbie. At least, be prepared for some x-rated phone calls.

"No dirt, just good cleaning fun"

"In a dirty world, cleaning is my game"

"Dirt Be Gone"

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. I think I'm going to steer clear from "Debbie Does" and probably go with Debbie's 5 Star Service instead. I think it's more respectable. Thanks again for your input. Do you think I can have some help with a slogan for Debbie's 5 Star Service? Thanks everyone.

oh no, i may be way late on this response but the first thing that came to my mind when i read this was a title from a movie,{adult} Debbie does Dallas. lol not good

A woman who owns a professional cleaning business.
Slogan Ideas for a Cleaning Business
Business and Legal BusinessMay 9, 2010
Real Estate Agent
Slogan Ideas for Real Estate Business
Daycare
Slogan Ideas for a Daycare
Body Care Products
Slogan Ideas for a Body Care Products Business
Preschool kids sitting at a table holding a sign that says school.
Slogan Ideas for a Preschool
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 7:34:17 PM on 10.0.2.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.