Harley (Australian Cattle Dog)

Harley is a 3 year old Australian Cattle dog. We drove across the state of PA to get her. Cattle dogs are a little hard to find. She was well worth the long drive though!

She likes to catch frisbees and play with toys. She also likes to give a small nip if you ignore her wanting you to throw toys. Harley is such a sweetheart. She loves getting little kisses on her cheek =) I have enjoyed her since the moment I met her.

By Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Being an Aussie myself, I thank you for your appreciation of our iconic dog! They are great companions, extremely loyal, smart and protective of their family. Watch the diet though, as they are notorious scavengers and piggies!

Enjoy Harley, you chose a terrific mate.

Cheers

Vicki from Oz

We adopted a Cattle Dog/Whippet mix. We had no idea what we were getting! She is very smart but has a mind of her own. It took a while to get her to stop nipping because it scared the grandchildren. Nugget is 3 years old today and getting more fun everyday. I would suggest this breed is more suited to younger people. We are both retired and we don't have as much energy as she does.

Of course our home is her forever home, we would never give her up!

Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Cattle Dog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 10, 2010
man & woman on motorcycle
Harley Gift Ideas
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Breed Information and Photos
🎄