Easy Bistro Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 cup Kraft Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices Oscar Mayer ready to serve bacon, crumbled
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, the dressing and tomato paste.
Add chicken; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
By Connie from Mountain Home, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 3:07:42 PM on 10.0.0.180 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us