Book Trader Clubs

Join a book trader club and get books for free. All you do is mail the books you don't want to other people and order the books you want to read from the books listed on the websites. The sites that I use are,, and If you love to read, try it! So far I have traded about 30 books!

By Roberta from Deltona, FL

I just learned about Book Trader Clubs and didn't realize that anything like this existed.

I saved the websites in my favorites and will look into this. I've been taking my good used books to the Salvation Army to just get rid of them.

Thanks for your post!

Thank you so much. I read a lot of books and I was looking for some place to exchange them with others. You have found those places for me.

I use to trade books. You can trade hard and soft covers as well as books on tape. It has enriched my life as I am an avid reader.

Dont forget to recycle your mailing products. We are saving the environment. Also, dont forget to wrap the book in plastic to protect it from the elements. Many times my postal worker will just put it by my door in the rain or snow. I save plastic covers that have been used to mail magazines for this purpose. I am sure you can find other plastics to reuse.

Best wishes

Saving Money On Books, Stacks of old books at a flea market or used book sale.
Saving Money On Books
Entertainment Books TradingSeptember 11, 2007
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Fabric Book Page Weight
Making a Fabric Book Page Weight
bottle of red curry sauce
Recipes Using Trader Joe's Products
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book