Mother and Daughter Evening Decorations

We are having a Mother and Daughter evening at school. There will be a fashion show. We have to decorate our tables. I am looking for some ideas. Can you help?

Charmaine from South Africa

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

One of the most fun parties I had was when my daughter graduated form high school 10 years ago. I had an English Tea. You only asked for table decorations so I imagine that your menu and theme are decided on but do consider this idea as unique and fun. Even if all you need are the decoration ideas, how about bone china cups and saucers on the table with a little plant inside--maybe a marigold? You might be able to get this at a garage sale or thrift shop especially if they are chipped. If you like the idea of a tea, recipes for sandwiches and sweets can be found on the internet. This also gives everyone an opportunity to dress up--Moms in hats maybe and the girls in nice dresses. That would fit in with your fashion show idea.

Holidays and Parties Parties School BanquetsMay 10, 2006
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Mother Daughter Tea
Planning a Mother Daughter Tea
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:53:54 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.