Tea Bag Poem or Saying for Mother-Daughter Tea

Category Party Favors
A little research will help you find a saying appropriate for including on the favors for a mother-daughter tea. This page includes several. This is a guide about tea bag poem or saying for mother-daughter tea.

Hello! I am helping with a mother/daughter tea at my church. We would like to make some kind of favors using tea bags. Does anyone know of a poem or saying we can attach to it?
Thank you. GinAnn

Answers

By Connie (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Tea pot is on, the cups are waiting,
Favorite chairs anticipating,
No matter what I have to do,
My friend there's always time for you.
~Anonymous~

Best Answer

At Christmas one year at one of the Christmas parties, we each received a tea bag attached to a cut out piece of construction paper in the shape of a tea pot. The saying on the tea pot could be adjusted to fit your theme.....

On Christmas Day
At half past three
Brew yourself a cup of tea,
And I'll think of you
While you think of me
Sitting beside the Christmas tree.

Best Answer

My parents live quite a distance from me and they sent me a cup made from plastic canvas. It was made from two pieces of plastic canvas cut in shapes like a cup and a bit of yarn decoration around the top and sewn together with the yarn. It also has a magnet on the back.

It came with a note " I wish we could sit down and have a cup of tea. But since we can't when you have this one. I hope you will think of me!" They tucked a tea bag inside the plastic canvas cup. I don't drink tea but every time I see this on my fridg I think of them.

By Linda (Guest Post)

How about something like-Having you for a mom-suits me to a T