Using Jars and Containers

1. I keep several empty containers from food items around the house for those small things that you find but don't want to make a trip to put them away until you have a bunch.

2. In my hubby's area where I put things that don't really have an official home, I use them to hold tools, screws, auto stuff, whatever I find that belongs to him. He can find what he's misplaced.

3. In the workshop, they are great, especially when see through (the new plastic mayonnaise jars from Kraft are really helpful), as you can use them for different sizes of parts, nails, screws, bolts, etc. For containers that aren't clear, use them for items that aren't in assorted sizes and mark the container in marker or cut package photo and tape on with wide clear packing tape.

4. Use to hold paint brushes (with bristles up).

5. I always need something to rinse the bathtub with, rinse the dog during a bath, etc. and keeping one in the bathroom cabinet means I don't go searching or use an item from the kitchen.

6. I use them to mix up plant food and keep with each batch of plants.

7. When buying dry foods in bulk, pour the amount needed for your typical meals to store in your cupboard. No measuring needed when preparing a meal, so less time and cleanup.

8. Put flavored drinks for the kids and freeze, then take camping or to the beach. They can use them to play in the sand, collect shells or other items when they are empty.

By Robin Richter / VirtualCherub from Dover, FL

Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers