Remedies for Diverticulitis

What is a cure for diverticulitis? Please let me know so that I can try it. Thanks.

By donisue

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://www.righ  -7460722696-good luck.

I have diverticulitis and I take ground psyllium husk every day. About a heaping tsp full. It helps keep my bowel cleaned out. I also do not eat things like whole seeds, whole nuts, and popcorn. Anything that would be a hard small piece left in the bowel. The pieces will get caught in the pockets and cause inflammation which will swell up and block the bowel.

Read the book called: "Fiber Menace" by: Konstantin Monastyrsky. It's an eye opener. A lot of it goes along with things I've known for awhile, the rest is just amazing, it really makes a lot of sense. If you have to increase fiber to get your bowels to empty on a regular basis, then there is something else wrong & it all starts with the digestion. Remember, if your stomach is digesting things completely, it goes into the intestines in a slurry & there should be nothing to back up & cause these problems with the intestinal walls. Potassium controls the water content of the bowels & feces. You might try adding some potassium right now, to see if it helps, but get the book. Even if you don't believe what he has to say &a er not willing to try what he says, it will at least give yo ideas to investigate, that just might open your eyes to getting more healthy.

I had diverticulitis 6 months in a row. Colonoscopy showed diverticulosis all the way through my colon. Have been drinking fiber twice a day in very hot water and have not had one incidence in several months.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJune 8, 2009
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:11:16 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.