Super Foot Bath
Soak and massage your feet in a glorious foot bath to relieve tired muscles and soften hard, dry skin.
- Plastic tub, such as one you might use for dishes
- Hot or cold water (This is a choice. I find hot more relaxing.)
- Fragrance oil or scented bubble bath
- Body or foot lotion
- Place enough marbles into the tub to just cover the bottom. Add water at an appropriate temperature for you. The water level should be just high enough to cover your ankles.
- Mix in your scent of choice.
- Place feet into the bath and gently roll them over the marbles. Try picking up and releasing marbles with your toes to relax your feet.
- Soak feet for at least fifteen minutes, then dry and cream them
By Marie E. Cecchini from West Dundee, IL
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
March 3, 20070 found this helpful
great idea about the marbles...thks
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 4:25:19 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us