Reducing Facial Pore Size

I have a serious problem with my skin pores. My skin is dry, but still I have enlarged pores on my skin. Please suggest to me an effective way to control/reduce pore, because it looks really ugly.

By raii from Kathmandu, Nepal

After reading this article, I would look up homemade facial scrubs and exfoliaters. This was an interesting article. I would not refer to my face as ugly. Beauty is not on the outside. http://www.ehow  educe-pores.html

Here is one of my favorite holistic sites: Go to earthclinic.com and put large facial pores in the search bar for earth clinic..it is on the upper right hand side of the page. Good luck and blessings! :)

i use a 10%, up to a 50% solution of white vinegar & bottled water. Use it as an astringent. Works great. For dry skin get helped with essential fatty acids.

There is a company called Bare Escentuals, and they make make-up and skin treatments from all natural minerals. They have a product called Rare Minerals Skin Revival Treatment. It is supposed to be the only product in the industry that can actually reduce pore size. Other products just reduce the appearance, but this actually has been proven to reduce the actual diameter of the pores. It is expensive, about 60 bucks and will last maybe 3-4 months. You can find it anywhere Bare Escentuals is sold, QVC, Sephora, Ulta, etc.