Photo: Red Hot Tamales

Tamales1_300x207.jpg

Co-Founders of the Majestic Madams Queen Council in Springfield, IL (Maureen Martin, Marilyn Mancini and Char Mathes)

Tamales2_276x300.jpg

Illinois State Fair Duchess of Tejas and Queen Mum Char of the Red Hot Tamales. Red Hat Society

Tamales3_210x300.jpg

The Red Hot Tamales PJ party. Queen Mum Char singing and dancing

By Char from Springfield, IL

LOVE THE PIC's!

You girls sure look like you know how to have a good time.

My hubby & I have begun a new hobby, (motorcycle riding) and I told him I want a shiny red helmet and I want a flowing purple ribbon airbrushed on it....won't I look cool wearing it on our motorcycle?! Can't wait to post a pic for all to see.

Enjoying life down here in the south too.

Since I live in Springfield, IL, I have heard about you gals and the fun you have. Good for you!

Trudy

I just wanted to say how great u girls look, wow. I am just turning 60 and look forward to some good times. Looks like you girls give some helpful hints.

Best regards from Toronto, Ontario

Looks like your having the time of your lives, enjoy and much happiness and joy to all of you. Maybe soon I could become a member of a red hat society here where I live. Good living to all of you.

Photos InspirationalApril 21, 2008
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎄
🍂