Craft: Photo CD

This "CD" is fun to make. I print a photo sent to me. Position the CD over the center of subject and draw around the CD. Cut it,I used Mod Podge to adhere it to the CD. I wrote who is the picture. In this case my pen-pal and her new baby brother. I embellished the outside with a sparkle glue. I signed and dated the back, added a hanger and/or a magnet. It can hang on the Christmas tree or adhere to the fridge. To send as a gift, I placed it in a plastic CD holder. Any questions?

Source: my own creation.

By Keeper in NC

CD Photo Craft

Can we see a picture please? Sounds pretty.

Keeper here,I submitted the photo I had.Not sure what happened.I'm trying again.Here goes.Whew,it worked.I'm sorry it's not clearer.I'll answer any questions you might have.I'm new to this photo browsing and sending.LOL

Keeper in NC

I love this. It is beatiful fun picture frame that looks easy to make.

That is so cute and I'll be using it with my grandchildren when we make Christmas ornaments in november Thanks Keeper

Very nice, one of my favorites.

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorAugust 12, 2008
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎉
🎄