How to Make a Bath Scrubby

Does anyone know how to 'MAKE' a bath scrubby? (those kind you use to wash yourself with) I just want to make my own because all I find around are too
small! Thanks.

Ruth P. from Greeley, CO

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I don't have an exact answer for you, but have you considered taking 2 or 3 of the smaller scrubbies and hooking them together somehow?

Get some material & cut it into strips & then crochet it into the shape that you want your scrubbie.

I agree with Linda, get a few of the smaller ones and attach them together, best way would probably be by hand sewing using some thread that is waterproof like fishing line or a double length of dental floss. Or failing that, get some dollar scrubbies, undo them and sew the lengths of fabric together at the short ends, then do a basting stitch along one of the long sides(knot each end, do it loosely) Then grab one. knotted end and pull until it gathers. Once it is puffy enough for you, tie your ends with a couple of good knots.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar ... de_bath_and_shower_puffs.html?cat=69

I wanted to know how to make the shower puffs myself and found this pattern on the internet.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Make Your Own BathroomApril 28, 2008
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 3:18:59 PM on 10.0.1.163 in 860 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.