Making a Mobile Home Belly Board

By Lorraine 20 96

What is a belly board made from for mobile homes? I need one so badly. I haven't got a clue how to finding someone to put one on my house. Energy Assistance won't help me either.

By lrrn567 from Bristol, CT

Showing: Answers Sort

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

What is a belly board? I have lived in a mobile home, and I have no idea what it is that you are talking about. I am sure others are equally puzzled.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Misty 23 35 Flag

I believe it is the bottom of the trailer. I crawled under my trailer once because a cat got in there. It was a kitten and the mother put it in there, but didn't come back to feed it.

I had to tear out this board material (there was a hole in there already). I could see the insulation and joist under that. Then the flooring of the trailer. I ended up getting the kitten out from under my tub in the bathroom, but had to do it inside the trailer.

The material I had to tear out was easy to rip out since it already had a hole in it anyway. It was like pressed wood, but really flimsy. It was just a barrier to keep the critters out of the insulation. This is my guess. Hopefully it helps you out.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sheila 3 162 Flag

I am too, have never heard of a belly board.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceJuly 14, 2009
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Mobile Homes in Snow
Winterizing Your Mobile Home
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 9:15:24 PM on 10.0.1.149 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings