Links: Almost Free Books

I stumbled onto a link on a website where you can get books for almost free. We have been listing books of ours that we want to get rid off and getting other books we do want. The only real cost is the postage for mailing a book to someone else. I am usually able to mail stuff media mail or first class, whichever is cheapest.

I also did a bit of searching on google where you actually trade books, videos, games, etc. You list items you have and arrange trades with others for stuff they have. Again, the only real cost is the postage.

I checked these and they look like fun. I'm active in - it works the same way. I've had a very good experience with it.

Best Places to Get Free Books - The Ultimate Guide ... amp;LastModified=4675653737628932207

I belong to It works great and saves me so much money.

The best place to get books for free is to look in the free boxes at yard sales.

Saving Money On Books, Stacks of old books at a flea market or used book sale.
Saving Money On Books
Frugal LivingApril 10, 2008
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Finding Free Books for Your Kindle