Stopping Phone Book Delivery

With the advent of the computer and online directories, telephone yellow page books can be unnecessary for you. There are some links that can help you opt out of delivery. This is a guide about stopping phone book delivery.

YellowPagesGoesGreen.org is the Movement Against Unsolicited Phone Book Delivery. If you need a book, simply call and order one. I have signed up to remove my home or office from receiving the telephone directories.

What a great tip, especially now that I see scads of phone books sitting under mailboxes all over the place. Most have been there for weeks already, all wet from the rain.

By Angie from Summerfield, FL

Editor's Note: Be sure to follow the links. If you don't have the name exact, it will take you to a phony site. You should see a photo of a mountain at the top of the correct page, not a bunch of links to unrelated subjects.

You can opt-out of receiving the yellow pages by visiting the following address. I almost never use a paper yellow pages any more since just about every business has a website so I really appreciate not having to receive delivery of them.

Link: https://www.yellowpagesoptout.com